Know more about IVF Procedure in Singapore
Parenthood is considered to be the most precious part of one’s life. Giving birth to a child and bringing life to this world is in itself a miracle of the Almighty. However, there are thousands of cases where the process is not that easy and normal. There are instances where the couple even after trying for a long duration of the time faces failure and gets no result.
In today’s fast-moving world where there is a solution and cure to all the problems, even infertility is not a big issue. IVF is an option available for expecting couples in Singapore. It’s a long and complex process that enables couples to experience the phase of parenthood. In this process, the eggs are taken out from the mother’s body and fertilized with the father’s sperm in the laboratory. The whole process of embryo-making takes place in the laboratory in the most scientific method.ivf clinic singapore helps the couples to get the chance to experience parenthood together without any third person involvement.
IVF procedure in Singapore-
- Medication- This step involves the usage of drugs and medicines. An injection is used named Follicle Stimulating Hormone to increase the egg count. It is injected to produce multiple eggs in a month instead of just one.
- Regular Check-up- After injecting the mother with FSH, she is closely monitored to keep the count on check. Continuous and regular check ups are done to keep the matter under control.
- Induce ovulation- Once the eggs reach the right developmental age, another injection of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is injected in the female to induce ovulation. An ultrasound process is carried out to target the mature eggs which are then taken out from the body of the female by using a hollow needle.
- Fertilisation- On the same day of taking out the female mature eggs, the male is supposed to provide a sample for fresh sperm. The later process involves injecting each egg injected with the sperms.
- After fertilisation- Once the fertilisation process is done, the fertilised eggs are kept in separate incubators with a temperature of 37 degrees Celsius to create an impression of real body temperature. Within 2-5 days, the embryos reach a certain stage which can be then transferred in the uterus of the female.
- Two embryos are transferred in the uterus of the female and additional ones are kept in the laboratory frozen for further tests. Regular blood tests in the interval of 2 weeks take place after the embryo transplant to check the progress and whether IVF process is successful or not.
The whole process of IVF can take place at any age. Although special focus shall be given to observe and know the women’s ovarian reserve. Lower rate of ovarian reserve may lead to negative results hence the count of it shall be tested.
Parenthood is considered to be the most precious part of one’s life. Giving birth to a child and bringing life to this world is in itself a miracle of the Almighty. However, there are thousands of cases where the process is not that easy and normal. There are instances where the couple even after trying…